Friday, August 29, 2008

Never, never boring


Life is never, never boring here. I got to experience another first in my life yesterday. On our flight from Bangalore we were in a turbo prop plane. Nam has ridden in them before, but for Bee and I it was our first time. It was definitely much smaller than a jet. While we were at cruising altitude it was pretty smooth, but we had to pass through a cloud layer on the way up and the way down. My stomach didn't appreciate that much. The craziest part, was walking down the little set of steps onto the aiport apron. No skywalk for this plane. Just another chance to say. Yeah, I've done that before.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations.

Tami said...

I didn't know you were blogging here! :) I've got you in Google Reader now! :)